BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
This shampoo it's a good option for damage hair. It's effective and so affordable.. But it really do the job and it smells so good and fresh, I bought it at walmart and I'm satisfied because it's really affordable and good quality 😊
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a good shampoo! Nothing too special about it- it does the job and smells good. It's effective and has nice packaging. I used it every other day on my hair and was satisfied with it! Not too expensive either which is good!
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I switch between this hair repair shampoo and a salon shampoo. Honestly this shampoo makes my hair super soft and very shiny. Not to mention it smells great! I've tried many drug store shampoos and this one definitely takes the cake.
Stephanie V.
Woodlake
I love this Shampoo because it makes my hair really shiny and people notice a lot when I do purchase it. I can also tell a different when i don't purchase this product. I recommend it 100 percent! I will continue buying this product for sure ! and so should you
Fatima O.
I would recommend this to people that color their hair a lot because it makes them better it feel smoother and it basically repairs it. It’s affordable and super easy to use and it leave your hair smelling good which is a plus
Claire M.
Tulsa, OK
This is an overall good shampoo for all hair types. My gal pals and I always purchase this and the conditioner before a trip and we ALL use this. We have diverse hair types and somehow we all love this product. It works. It gives me the the body and strength I want.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Always felt this shampoo really did work well. It seemed to keep my hair pretty healthy and very soft. It is a good price too I just am not sure how well it really actually does work with color treated hair and damage from that because that’s really what I need
alexis S.
This product really softened my hair and made it frizz free. My hair is course, processed, damaged, and pretty much dead. THIS PRODUCT BROUGHT MY HAIR BACK TO LIFE! it gave me volume and it stopped my hair from breaking too!
Chymae M.
Webb City, MO
This is my favorite inexpensive shampoo. The scent is strong and keeps my hair not only looking and feeling great, but smelling great all day as well. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone needing soft and fragrant hair.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Really affordable and price worth it product. Good for people with stressed and dry hair. I use this product already since a long time and I'm still happy with the result. It repairs my hair and gives it new strength.