BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
Because my hair is so straight and thin it tends to break off often. With the garnier strengthening shampoo has helped me out a little with that I still see some breakage but you get what you pay for with this shampoo. If you combine it with the conditioner it gives it that extra boost.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoy this shampoo. The packaging is sleek and attractive. The scent is very enjoyable. The product performs well. It’s nothing mind blowing, but if it’s on sale, it’s something I would definitely consider buying again over other brands at the same price point.
Kayla D.
Marietta, GA
I kind of like this product, I like to use organic products not because they are less harsh on my hair and i have very frizzy and thin hair. I like to take very good care of it now, The product is affordable and pretty good to use if you have healthy hair.
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
I have to say that Garnier is my go to shampoo when i am on a budget . I can find it anywhere. I have black hair and long. I have noticed my hair length get longer and my hair softer after using this shampoo. I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you,
kaidey y.
calhoun, GA
i loved using this shampoo. this was an old favorite of mine. it had such a good scent to it and made my hair smell and feel good. it made my hair feel pretty nice after this and i know a lot of people who used this and had good reviews too. such a good product
Brianna O.
Oceanside, NY
Leaves hair feeling luscious and shiny! Whenever I step out of the shower and see my hair dry I feel like a supermodel. The ingredients make this product a classic that everyone needs in their daily shower routine. I highly recommend to everyone.
Cynn P.
Phoenix , AZ
I always am on the lookout for a good conditioner and this one is definitely one of them.The Snell is what intrigued me to buy it and after using this my hair felt so good.Soft manageable and shiny.I recommend this product to any one who has damaged hair
Angelica j.
houston
This shampoo works great . It keeps my hair soft and adds volume. This product is cheap too. I choose to use this because other brands get my hair oily . This product makes me very satisfied i will buy it again.
Sarah K.
Huntington , WV
This shampoo is great for thick hair, and I love the smell. One thing I don’t like is how small the bottle is and how I have to restock every other week. My hair is super thick and straight. I’ll definitely buy again but I’ll look for the bigger supply next time.
Jessie G.
I like this a lot for its organic ingredients at a cheaper price. It's not watered down which is really nice and will
Last you quite a while! It smells alright not my favorite but I would definitely recommend to others looking for an affordable product.

Amazon