BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Carla T.
Ladson, SC
I used this shampoo for the first time while visiting relatives.  I fell in love with it.  It made my hair very shiny and smooth.  The smell was even good.  I am used to using salon shampoo and conditioner because the salon that I went to told me that it was the only thing good for my hair, but since using this product, I have switched and my hair feels great and looks great.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this shampoo. I have waivy hair, and live in a very humid area. Bad combination, right? Well this shampoo keeps it under control (with the use of some other products in this same line) and the curls are very nice. I think it is a bargain for the price, too. I did attempt to get this from Amazon, but it came twice spilled in the package and so I am just buying it at the Walmart now.
Mindi E.
Tyler
I used to buy this all the time until I found one I liked better. It left my hair feeling good and has a nice smell! It's not expensive either! I did find that the conditioner was a little heavy and I was washing my hair more than I usually did because it made it oily looking but it wasn't too bad!
Aspen M.
I love the bright green of this bottle. Very eye catching . I only had to use a little . It lathered up nicely in my hair and smelled great in the shower. Left my hair clean and smelling great afterwards!
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I really like the shampoos from Garnier. This shampoo smells so amazing. It work amazing for my frizz dry hair. It also didn’t make my hair oily the next day which some shampoos tend to do. Would purchase again.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love the smell but not a big fan of their product anymore. Unfortunately this product makes my hair oily a lot faster. As I get older, I am starting to realize I don't want to deal with chemicals in commercial hair products. I want something more with a natural twist.
Michele M.
I use this shampoo in my shower on a regular basis.  It makes my hair feel soft and smells refreshing.  I use this shampoo daily and the bottle lasts me a while.  I use a dime sized amount and it cleans my shoulder length hair with ease.  Give this shampoo a try!
Marylou C.
Im actually using this shampoo now...It really does make my hair feel sooo healthy and strong...I noticed that when I use this shampoo and the conditioner too Then straighten my hair it looks sooo shiny and alive!!! I definately recommend this product as well as the matching conditioner ❤
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
Garnier hair products are great including this one! I like to try different brands every time I run out of shampoo and conditioner and this one has never let me down. Very easy of the hair and smells amazing even after you dry your hair. I would buy this product again!
Kimiko J.
🌟 I bought this for my daughters hair. She has very thick long hair. I do like the product itself, but I don’t like the packaging. The product is very thick and the bottle design makes it hard to get a good amount out at once. For that reason, I probably won’t buy it again. 🌟