BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Mayre L.
Great smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. My only drawback is I don’t love the matching conditioner. It’s a bit heavy in my opinion and drags my hair down, and it’s already thin and flat.
Sara M.
They always work well in my hair and there are all different kinds of products for different hair types. I've never had an issue with this product where it leaves my hair feeling dry or unclean.

I've tried all kinds of hair shampoo, and this one is pretty decent. I'd purchase this again, and would recommend it to others.
karla c.
Merced
I tried this shampoo with its its conditioner before. It did nothing to help strengthen or repair my hair. I have dry and frizzy hair that causes my hair to break easily. There is nothing special about this shampoo. The only thing I did notice it did was that it left my hair feeling somewhat soft for a few hours. It smells nice, but after a while the smell became too much.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
It's just shampoo. I definitely didn't notice a change in the strength of my hair while using this shampoo. It smelled good and it got my hair clean, that is a definite, but it isn't the best product for your hair and I didn't notice less damage. I do like the packaging however. It is sleep and a nice bright green color. Over all a good budget product just don't expect miracles.
Stephanie M.
This shampoo has such a great smell! It really does leave your hair soft. I 100% am a believer of this shampoo. it is not pricey and it really does what it says it will do. I am currently not using this shampoo at the time because i wanted to try a new one out but i will be repurchasing after I finish the one I am currently using. highly recommend this shampoo.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
My shampoo of travel choice is for sure Garnier! I love how shiny it makes my hair feel! I give it a three due to the fact that it isn't sulfate free and that is what I have switched to using as I find it helps my hair be more full. It does leave your hair smelling amazing and clean but does leave some of the dirt/grease behind (that could be user error though :)
Sarah H.
Harrisonburg
I hate this shampoo. I have long, thick, wavy hair and the formula makes my hair dry, stringy and it doesnt feel clean after I wash it. It smells sub par and it doesnt last once its washed out. I usually skip a day or two between washes but with this shampoo I feel greasy within an hour of my hair drying. I would not buy this again or reccomend it to anyone.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this shampoo it smells good and works awesome. Makes my hair feel soft especially when I use the conditioner right after. I’ll leave it in for a few minutes and then rinse it out and my hair feels so clean and soft. I love Garnier products and I have repurchased the shampoo and conditioner multiple times. Affordable quality is always great in my book.
Hailey C.
I love this shampoo. It really cleans my hair and it smells amazing. I noticed that my split ends werent as bad when using this product. If you focus it in the scalp and let it run down your ends you will get the best result. I love this product !!!!
Rebecca K.
This stuff smells awful I am really just can't ever get over the smell and because of that I have really been able to focus much on how it treats my hair but I just know that it smells real bad at least my hair is a falling out so that's good I guess