BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
member-55636
Omg this shampoo is so good !!! The smell is to dye for it meet my expectations 100% it doesn't compare because that's how good it it it's very affordable I will keep buying this product .
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
Katherine R.
Smyrna, GA
The shampoo smells nice and works well at getting hair clean. I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my moisture level and still had to use additional moisturizing products.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
This is a very good product I like how it makes my hair feel however sometimes I don't feel like it has fully washed out even though it's not a conditioner it is a shampoo I feel like there is still some left over soap on my hair after I'm done and I continually scrub it but it's just how this product makes my hair feel. But I will say that it is a very good product and it makes my hair feel clean once it is dry.
Ashley T.
Jenners
This is the only shampoo I will use on my hair anymore. The smells is so amazing and it leaves your hair feeling clean and soft and without a greasy film that ways down your hair! Also use the conditioner of this too which I love even more. It makes my hair feel like silk and smelling amazing
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
Such an affordable price for amazing results. I suffered from fine, brittle hair at one point after using the flat iron everyday. However, my hair has been slowly changing after using this product for awhile. I would personally recommend this product to people who suffer from fine hair because of hair damage as oppose to people who suffer from hair loss from health issues since I do not believe it will be as effective.
Mayre L.
Great smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. My only drawback is I don’t love the matching conditioner. It’s a bit heavy in my opinion and drags my hair down, and it’s already thin and flat.
Kimberly G.
It was ok. Unless you use conditioner it makes your hair feel coarse like. Or at least it did for me. I didn’t really notice my brownish hair getting stronger as it is super thin and breaks easily. I wouldn’t recommend this product unless you already use it and love it yourself.
karla c.
Merced
I tried this shampoo with its its conditioner before. It did nothing to help strengthen or repair my hair. I have dry and frizzy hair that causes my hair to break easily. There is nothing special about this shampoo. The only thing I did notice it did was that it left my hair feeling somewhat soft for a few hours. It smells nice, but after a while the smell became too much.
Sara M.
They always work well in my hair and there are all different kinds of products for different hair types. I've never had an issue with this product where it leaves my hair feeling dry or unclean.

I've tried all kinds of hair shampoo, and this one is pretty decent. I'd purchase this again, and would recommend it to others.