BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This product is not really for me. I guess it's just not for my skin. I have a very dry skin. It has a very nice scent to it. I believe the price should be lower than it is. The smell is long lasting. I am disappointed but i guess it just depends on what kind of skin do you have.
Becky H.
A great shampoo that has a good smell and really gets the job done. I love this product and use it often. I feel like my hair is very clean after using this shampoo.
Kasey M.
Saint Albans, VT
For the price I really like this shampoo, it works and has better quality than others in this price range. I frequently purchase this product and others from garnier
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I only use garnier products for my hair! I have board straight thin hair and it tangles so easy, each time I wash my hair I can run my fingers right through it wet , and it is so silky and shiny after each use
Kym K.
BISMARCK, ND
Smells good, but dried out my hair pretty bad. Left with frizzy, static hair. Even used with conditioner and didn't help. Used for a week before returning to store.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is a great shampoo, and really makes my hair shiny and beautiful looking!! So healthy, and soft!! I highly recommend this product to anyone with damaged hair!😍
Mara S.
This product Really help your hair strengthen it it's one of my favorite products because my hair very thin and it helps it grow and also make it look very healthy
Mihaela C.
Tacoma, WA
I had this in a leavin conditioner and It does wonder to the hair it makes it smooth and protects it from breaking and damage. Smells great and makes hair so soft.
Karie N.
I really like this shampoo. It smells good and keeps my hair feeling healthy. I use it all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new shampoo.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
The best part of this brand is the smell. It smells so good- fruity and delightful. It works well but not great. If you want good smelling hair- give this a try!