BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Lauren V.
Palmdale
It made my hair smell nice . I️ just feel like it didn’t give the shine to my hair , like I️ thought it would . I️ use this maybe 4 times a month. It smells very good & lasts a decent amount of time.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo it smells so good and makes my hair feel great it's easy to use and effective my dry hair didn't feel brittle and dry right out the shower I bought it at Walmart and I recommend it to others
brenda a.
to be honest with you I only buy this product when it's super cheap or free with coupons. I mostly use it for my boys because they run out of shampoo like you have no idea.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
When I'm tight on money I buy this conditioner over othwr hair shampoos that are in the same price range. It isnt my favorite but it does help,my hair stay soft and less frizzy as othwr products.
Mindy L.
Corning , NY
There's about 10 positives to my single negative. Smells great and does indeed clean your hair well, BUT, it leaves my roots feeling hard, even when sufficiently rinsed.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
It isn’t my favorite shampoo but I have used it and there was nothing I didn’t like but I have my go to lol I would use it again bc it was good. It’s not to expensive either and it smells good!
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Great smell, this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy throughout the day. The price compares with other high-end shampoos.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I will use this everytime I get a chance this is really helpful with my dry thick hair. Kinda pricey but I use coupons I recommend
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This product is not really for me. I guess it's just not for my skin. I have a very dry skin. It has a very nice scent to it. I believe the price should be lower than it is. The smell is long lasting. I am disappointed but i guess it just depends on what kind of skin do you have.
Becky H.
A great shampoo that has a good smell and really gets the job done. I love this product and use it often. I feel like my hair is very clean after using this shampoo.