BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Alessa S.
King City, CA
Great product for frizzy damaged hair! It makes your hair very smooth & soft !! You do need to try it often to get really great results! It also has a delightful smell !! Totally a good product , totally recommend it 👌🏻
Sam F.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo is all I ever needed. It smells fantastic, and my hair is always soft and shiny after using. The scent lasts all day and it’s fairly priced. I have to rotate shampoos but this one is always on my list.
Angel H.
I love this shampoo I love the smell of it and the way it makes my hair feel. I have very thick hair and it doesn't make it feel heavy. I use it every once in a while and I definitely think it's worth the purchase!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my most used shampoos. I have a few drugstore shampoos that I love but this is the one I use most for a few reasons.
So I don't buy high end shampoo when I buy high end conditioner and everything else because most of them are made the same, react the same, etc. Unless of course you're talking about Chaz Deans Wen Or the ACV Shampoo but I don't love how those don't clarify my hair.
So I have dry hair that's very thick with spiral curls that are unruly with split ends and breakage. This shampoo is like the majority of shampoos and rats my hair into knots when I wash it but the matching conditioner (or any conditioner) fixes that immediately. Not sure what the issue is there.
But it smells great, it's one of the cheaper drugstore shampoos that are decent. It moisturizes but still leaves my hair with it's natural volume. It imparts moisture back into my hair from all the heat damage I put on it. It lathers up really well. A little goes a long way so it lasts. It's easy to find at any big chain store. The scent lasts for a while in my hair.
It also gives me shine and a healthy look to my hair that I love. I totally recommend this shampoo to anyone unless you have super fine hair.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have very brittle hair and I started using this shampoo, within weeks my hair felt healthy and strong. The scent is amazing and it is a great price for amazing quality. I would recommend it to all of my friends!
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
Made my hair soft and very silky. I did find that with my darker brunette color and longer length that my hair line got oily mid day. Dry shampoo didnt help it the next day so I ended up using the product quickly.
Haley R.
Lenoir City, TN
I bought this shampoo a few months ago and it seems to work really well! The only thing is it kinda dries my hair out a bit. Other than that the smell is great and I can skip a few washes after!! Which is great.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
Love the smell of this product and for a good price. Paired with the conditioner for an amazing feel and texture! I know it's really helping my hair-I have a lot of split ends and breakages and I've seen an improvement!
Anna I.
Knoxville
This is an ok shampoo! It's not been my favorite by any means. It does its job! Smells good and leaves my hair looking clean and soft! The price is right so that's a major perk! I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
Great smell! Is the shampoo brand that I use everyday! Garnier always leaves my hair soft and full of volume. The smell is also unforgettable, and one that keeps me coming back and always buying Garnier products!