BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Kayla M.
winter haven, FL
I love this product from garnia. It always leaves my hair feeling sleek and silly smooth. Plus the scent that almost all of their product carries is borderline addicting. I use this often and love the brand. Definitely recommend.
Kiera C.
Provo
I didn’t love this product. I felt it didn’t really help my hair too much. It was average. It did smell really good though and lasted. It’s not too expensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I probably won’t buy it again
Emily B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ok so this shampoo works for about the first two washes and then it makes your hair feel super damaged and stringy! I️ bought it at Walmart, the price is great, it smells nice, but the feel that it gives my hair is terrible!
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
This is honestly one of the best smelling hair shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It feels great, it smells great and from what I've heard it works great on colored hair as well. I am very satisfied with this product.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It cleans my hair so well and leaves it soft and silky. I can actually wash my hair everyday if I chose too with this. I highly recommend it to everyone and will def buy it again and again
Shirl R.
Haines city, FL
Love this shampoo when I need something quick when I'm on the go. It leaves my hair soft and really clean versus other shampoos I have to wash my hair 3-4 time because of my hair thickness. I definitely would recommend it.
Melissa M.
I have not used this shampoo recently but when I did use it for awhile a few months back, I did not really notice a change in my hair's strength. However, my hair smelled really good for hours after I had already washed my hair.
Alex R.
Danville, KY
Decent drug store shampoo. I used this product for many years then after a while it began to break my scalp out, not sure if they have changed formula since but I tried again with no issues. Just beware, good price though!
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
This is a great drugstore brand shampoo. It is readily available and does a good job. I like this one because it helps reduce damage and breakage. It has a very nice smell and lathers well. I would recommend this shampoo.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I used to only use this but then I discovered a different brand that worked better on my hair. This made my hair really shiny which my hair doesn’t really need. But it smelled good and definitely made my hair feel healthy.