BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alex R.
Danville, KY
Decent drug store shampoo. I used this product for many years then after a while it began to break my scalp out, not sure if they have changed formula since but I tried again with no issues. Just beware, good price though!
Melissa M.
I have not used this shampoo recently but when I did use it for awhile a few months back, I did not really notice a change in my hair's strength. However, my hair smelled really good for hours after I had already washed my hair.
Shirl R.
Haines City, FL
Love this shampoo when I need something quick when I'm on the go. It leaves my hair soft and really clean versus other shampoos I have to wash my hair 3-4 time because of my hair thickness. I definitely would recommend it.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
This smells really good. Like fresh fruit and fun. also lathers really well. Easy to comb through hair. Not the most moisturizing but definitely an effective shampoo. I would recommend it for travel, the bottle is spillproof
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I used to only use this but then I discovered a different brand that worked better on my hair. This made my hair really shiny which my hair doesn’t really need. But it smelled good and definitely made my hair feel healthy.
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
This is a great drugstore brand shampoo. It is readily available and does a good job. I like this one because it helps reduce damage and breakage. It has a very nice smell and lathers well. I would recommend this shampoo.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Good repairing shampoo for color treated damaged hair nice packaging reasonable price available at any drugstore or regular store i have oily hair scalp worked just great i would buy it again recommending it to everyone
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
This shampoo makes my hair soft and untangled. It also cuts down on frizz and leaves my hair feeling healthier. I bought this at rite aid. Great scent, it lasts all day long. Very satisfied. Will be buying this again.
Brenda L.
San Diego
This is the shampoo and conditioner I'm using now I got it because I thought it was going to be good but to be honest it's not that great. I feel like the shampoo doesn't do much and the conditioner leaves my hair kinda oily.
Angel H.
I love this shampoo I love the smell of it and the way it makes my hair feel. I have very thick hair and it doesn't make it feel heavy. I use it every once in a while and I definitely think it's worth the purchase!

Amazon