BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely love this product! Not only does it smell super amazing, but it leaves my hair feeling super smooth, clean and revitalized! It's a very effective product with a very affordable price tag. I would most definitely recommend this to a friend!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
REP COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS!! ...READY FOR IT?
(call it what you want)

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #gorgeous #nature #travel #talent #spain #ciwyw #wanderlust
Noor B.
Concord, CA
One of the very best Garnier Fructis shampoos out there. Divine scent, fruity but not too sweet. I use it every other day. Packaging is nice bright and colorful which is quite catchy. It foams quite fast and it leaves the hair soft and not very much tangled after washing it off. Let me tell you about the smell after wards, it lasts for days!
Danielle M.
Valdosta
I liked how it removed the oil from my scalp, but it did not leave such a clean feeling in my hair. I also did not like the way it takes so much to build up that nice rich lather. I literally was squeezing a handful into my hair amd having to slowly add wate rto the shampoo once it was in my hair to get it to lather. Not my favorite by far.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
I liked the smell of this product but it left my hair feeling like it had a film on it. I ended up rewashing it a couple times in my regular shampoo to get the residue off. This product just want for me but may be what someone else is looking for . It did lather well and had a nice refreshing smell. It was reasonable priced also.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I was not pleased with this product after purchasing from Target.  I was looking for something affordable, which it was, but it definitely made my hair fall out a TON after I used it.  It wasn't just the one time either, it happened again when I gave it a second shot!  I would not recommend purchasing this product.
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
I love this shampoo! The smell was great, helped healed my hair, I no longer had split ends and it's very effective. I would buy this product at Walmart of Target or really any drugstore. No alternative really compares to this type of shampoo and conditioner that I like to get with it! I recommend if you have very frizzy or split ends!
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
Love their scent first and foremost. I find that with regular use this product really does amazing things for my hair and it's cheap too compared to other drugstore prices. I use this twice a week and I've noticed changes in my hair a lot. Definitely recommend trying garnier shampoos depending on what you need.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
He usado este shampoo y me parece que es muy bueno, me deja el cabello desenredado, y lo noto más fuerte y sano,pues noto menos caída al peinarlo y con un brillo espectacular, que parece que lo tengo recién teñido porque me deja ese brillo en el pelo como recién teñido y me encanta pruebalo,no te arrepentirás.
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
My family has used this for years! It’s great for all hair types. We always choose this as our first choice. They are great products which I always buy. I will continue to buy this product forever, I love it!