BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I really love this shampoo but I seem to have an allergy to it.  It does make my hair soft and seems to be helping it but I am not able to continue using it.  It's a great price for the size you get.  I will recommend to others that don't have sensitive scalp issues.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
Honestly I love this brand and shampoo! It's affordable but also does the job of keeping my hair strong and beautiful. It smells really good and after washing my hair with garnier and the rinsing with conditioner my hair feels so soft and I love it ! Totally recommend it!!
Cassie D.
Alamosa, CO
This conditioner is amazing. Using it with the pairing shampoo was a great call. My hair seemed stronger and softer. I usually let it sit in my hair while I did other things in the shower and I used a large tooth comb to brush it through with left my hair feeling so smooth!
Marissa D.
Pekin, IL
I used to use this for years. At the time, I liked it. It’s better than cheaper shampoos on the market. I used it daily. The bottle drove me a little nuts because the flip caps constantly broke off. In the future, I’ll stick with spending an extra $2 on something better
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to use Garnier, but I'm not a huge fan anymore. There's nothing bad about it, but I just feel like I could use a product that shows better results. It is on the cheaper side, especially the bigger the bottle so if you're on a budget its not a terrible option.
Frederick T.
Torrance
I have thin hair and as I get older it seams to get thinner to the point where I look bald from the back of my hair. Keeping my hair shorter and using the 2-in1 fortefying shampoo and conditioner has made my hair less noticeably thin that ice stop using other products
Paige S.
This shampoo has a nice smell but overall isn’t my #1 choice. It is rich but I feel like it requires a large amount in order for me to really reach my hair in its entirety. It was moderately priced and easy to find but not necessarily a product I would choose every time.
Jasmin R.
I don't know if this shampoo should really be labeled as a repair and protect shampoo. Did no difference to my hair in the few months I used it. My hair is dark brown and has a few split ends. Was only able to repair any damage by cutting off the majority of my hair.
Ashley R.
These smell amazing. Very affordable but I didn't really see much difference in my hair, but I did have really damaged bleached hair. It may work better for those who don't have a lot of damage but do need a little bit of extra strength in. Their hair care routine.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
I have used a variety of shampoos and conditioners including Garnier, and I really haven't noticed an improvement in my hair hydration and strength. I wouldn't recommend to others based on how it's supposed to improve your hair, but it does have a nice smell.