BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Camie H.
Wayne, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo. I don't have many complaints about this shampoo, but I knock off a star because it doesn't address all of my issues with my hair.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel silky and and smooth! Makes my hair smell great!! Has an affordable price! I buy this shampoo every time! Even my kids love it!
Janel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like this product in my daughters hair. This product is affordable and good for mixed little girls hair. I feel this product gets her hair clean from build up.
jessica b.
The greatest shampoo I have ever bout in my whole entire life. this has changed my hair in amazing ways in it has made it soft and extremely manageable. I think it has been about 5 years of use! The scent is lowkey and smells like clean hair. I love it so much
Kayla K.
Inman
Honestly before using this my hair would break and was pretty dry but after about a week of use my hair was healthy and soft! Obviously results may vary but I love it
Neha 💞.
W Melbourne, FL
It might be a good shampoo but definitely not good enough for my hair. My hair felt greasy and at some level had hair fall too probably this is definitely not for me
Denisse G.
Have a lot of hair and a lot of it falls all the time, after my pregnancies it was worst, but with this one it was healthier and stronger. Definitely a must to have.
Paola H.
It smells very good and it does make your hair feel soft but it does not work on controlling your frizz by itself. You would have to use another product after this.
Natalie V.
Royse City, TX
Ehhh I love the way this stuff smells but I only buy it when my fiancé needs shampoo. It doesn’t really do anything for my hair. I wouldn’t buy it, but I will use it if it is all I have.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Garnier is the way to go! I have tried various samples and conditioners that just dry out my hair but Garnier never does. I totally recommend this for sensitive hair!

Amazon