BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
There's not much I like about this product, nor any other Garnier product, they're all going to get the same review from me (as far as the shampoo and conditioner goes). I really, really don't care for the brand. They all smell horrible, just different variations of the same scent, maybe a slight undertone change (I don't think I've ever found a product with a scent I like, only some I can tolerate). These shampoos and conditioners are truly garbage to me. Most are filled with chemicals that are unhealthy for your hair, but there are certain masking chemicals added so you don't see the damage.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I like the smell but honestly this stuff dried out and flattened my hair. I was expecting better but it was bad. My hair was so frizzy and looked even more damaged than it was. Really disappointed with this product.
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
I am very picky with my shampoo and conditioner because of the texture of my hair it doesn't always do great with certain shampoo.  This is my go to shampoo and conditioner that I normally always use and it is a great price with sales all the time!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
This shampoo smells amazing and the price is right for such great quality. I love the green bottle and it’s very effective on performance and their products are very affordable I will definitely recommend again
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I really enjoyed using Garnier, my hair smelled heavenly after using this and it felt silkier. It was nice to use on my straight brunette hair and was affordable compared to others.
Cidnie S.
Rexburg, ID
I love this shampoo it’s my all thine favorite it’s very effective works well smells amazing it’s not spends at all I get it at Walmart usually or my locals grocers store:) I don’t
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I purchased this steering away from my usual salon brands. Disappointed. I will not be purchasing again and in fact I’m looking to buy something new and just place in the guest bath.
Amanda G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you are looking forsomething cheap this may work for you but if you have damaged hair just this will not work. There are many other brands with kerotine in it that will help your hair.
Dee H.
This product works well and is easy to use. It has good packaging and is designed really nice. I love the color scheme and the way it makes you're damaged hair feel much softer.
Megan C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I typically use more salon brand products on my hair, but when I need a cheaper option, I almost always reach for Garnier!  It leaves my hair feeling clean without drying it out. It is a great value for someone looking for a salon style look at a little cheaper price.