BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
hannah k.
Leaves hair silky smooth and smelling great. It is not too costly and leaves hair feeling fresh. Love it
Leticia G.
pse num shampoo bom,e otimo pra cabelo oleoso,hidrata,da rilho,maciez amei demais,voces vao super amar
Rî M.
J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing, c'est très efficace .
Il donne aux cheveux une brillance et une souplesse
💚 A.
Santiago
leaves the hair with a very fresh and rich smell but to me personally it leaves me very tangled and dry
Chantal S.
Mclennan , AB
I love the smell makes my hair supersoft and the price of this product that is awesome Always use it
Jacquelyn O.
Thornhill, ON
Smells fantastic and makes my hair feel super soft. It's very affordable and I will continue to use.
Marie M.
Elgin, Elgin
Smells nice,does the job with cleaning my hair n leaving it looking nice and freshly washed,softening
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
This shampoo is wicked cheap! It also makes my hair so incredibly shiny and smooth! Love this shampoo
Nataliya P.
Lake Ann, MI
Works like a charm. Makes hair feel super soft and healthy. I love this product!! Very affordable!
Bev D.
Gosport, Hampshire
Works a treat on my hair, even works on my hair even though it is really thick !! Great product xx