BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle M.
Laredo
Este shapoo me ayuda a no maltratar mis puntas y me ayuda a no tener fris al momento de que sr seque mi cabello
Marifer Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
it's good, it cleans hair very well and it stays bright, but it does not control frizz, it has a pleasant smell
brittany b.
Ajax, ON
I love this shampoo. I find it's great for color treated hair and smells great. It's a must use in my bathroom.
amal b.
Biskra
😍 wow the perfect product i ever use , even the odor it makes you feel summer with menthe and 🍋 ,its amazing .
bruna m.
Eu usei esse produto por varios anos e realmnte funciona!! Vale realmente a pena t3star e arricar!! Eu adoroo
Gabriela P.
Cortes
La verdad no me gusta para nada. Deja pastoso mi cabello, sin brillo y lo peor es que me da muchísima caspa.
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
Love this shampoo. Perfect for dry/damaged hair and smells amazing!!! Makes my hair feel super soft and shiny
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
i dont like this shampoo its nice smlells but my hair its nore dry after use this shampoo so for me NO thanks
Wendy S.
Cold Lake
Smells great but did not do great things for my hair at all. The commercials from the 90s totally misled me.
Genesis nazaret J.
The perfect product in my hair, the best brand, amazing results in the hair, shine, long, beautiful, perfect.