BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Smells great and it seems to work. I find that I can only use it every second day as it dries my hair out a bit.
Chelsey D.
Stafford , Staffordshire
I love using this product on my hair, I got it from a supermarket and it always leaves my hair feeling so smooth
brittany b.
Ajax, ON
I love this shampoo. I find it's great for color treated hair and smells great. It's a must use in my bathroom.
Natasha B.
essex
Smells lovely, easy to use, makes your hair feel much better condition than it previously was after a few uses.
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love ir! The best shampoo forever, I use it every other day leaves my hair silky smooth .. I fully recommend it
Michelle M.
Laredo
Este shapoo me ayuda a no maltratar mis puntas y me ayuda a no tener fris al momento de que sr seque mi cabello
amal b.
Biskra
😍 wow the perfect product i ever use , even the odor it makes you feel summer with menthe and 🍋 ,its amazing .
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Buen producto. Me da algo de caspa pero funciona si se lava el cabello todos los dias. Lo compre solo dos veced
Samar C.
Zahle, Ain el daouk
The only shampoo that fixed my hair and fall anymore👌🏼 highly recommend it👌🏼 my hair is always sleek and shine
Marifer Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
it's good, it cleans hair very well and it stays bright, but it does not control frizz, it has a pleasant smell