BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Camila D.
Es un shampoo que contiene varios nutrientes y vitaminas para el pelo para cuidarlo y mantener el cabello saludable
lesly g.
Es muy buen shampoo pero la realidad es que lo podrian mejorar.
Pero todo lo demas esta muy bien y es buen producto
Ana R.
I like this product. My hair looks more healty and soft. Really repair
my hair and gives Strength.. I like it
Kathy M.
I love this product works great for me adds volume to my hair nice price buy this all the time and would recommend
K O.
I only like the scent of their hair care line. But this dried out my hair so much. I wish it was more nourishing
Ghada E.
nabeul
This product from Garnier is a shampoos for hairs . I recommend you to buy it for a beautiful and a shiny hair .
Samara Z.
It do what it have to do its not perfect but acceptable my mother used it too and she like it for her short hair
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
For the price this shampoo is very good. The hair looks shiny and healthy, definitely I will keep using it.
Jenny C.
Me encanta este shampoo su olor como me deja el cabello saludable y Hermoso puedo usar toda la linea garnier ....
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
i likw this shampoo is cheap and quality is good. smell nice i love the green botel and make ur hair much better

Amazon