BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Tamar S.
Newark, DE
Garnier fructis is a good shampoo for a good price, quite big in size and easy to find everywhere in each drugstore.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
great product, super affordable and great quality.
i love garnier products, i have use them for many years.
Stephanie R.
Hamilton, ON
I really enjoy the smell of this shampoo, but I find if I use it all the time my hair starts to feel heavy and oily.
Amani T.
Velizy villacoublay
for me I do not like the fructis shampoo because of the base of its product it does not pick with the type of my hair
Gilvania R.
jaboatao dos guararapes
Shampoo muito bom tem um cheirinho cítrico. Deixa meus cabelos soltos efaceis de pentear e tem um precinho muito bom.
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
I love to use this shampoo as it gives my hair more strength and it feel good when applying it has great scent to it
Ashley T.
Hannon, ON
Love the smell. I don't see any noticeable improvement in the strength of my hair but I do think it's a good shampoo.
P.A.L 💎.
Disappointed a little bit because I think it dries the hair it gives more curly hair more suitable with a conditioner
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
This is great! It works really fast and strengthens the hair. It cleans really well and smells super fresh and yummy.
Sarah F.
Larbert, Falkirk
I liked this Shampoo, It had a lovely smell. Didn't really 'repair' my hair as such but I wouldn't not buy it again