BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
areen a.
13115zarqa
smell very good i use for dry brittel hair .. help me to improve the shine of my hair and make it a littel bit in form
dawn r.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Use this shampoo and conditioner in my home leaves your hair shiny strong and healthy looking and it's good priced too
yassmine O.
Agadir
Jjjai biiiiien aiiiimé ce shampoing verraiment il est troooop magnifique les filles essayer le vous ne le regretter pas
Nathaly U.
u can use this product afcter pool or beach, because the sun damage a lot the hair, and this got us more strenght
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
This worked wonders on my dry hair after an incident I had with bleach. It made my brittle hair feel soft and relaxed.
Har B.
AMRITSAR
This shampoo doesn't cleanse hairs if used in small amount and strips the natural oils of hairs if used in more amount.
Valentina G.
Katy, TX
I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair extremely cute, it has helped me to repair it. And is better than other shampoo
Carlota C.
san sebastian
Tengo el pelo super mal y la verdad que uso a diario este champú.. me encanta como se me queda el pelo y como huele!
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
great product, super affordable and great quality.
i love garnier products, i have use them for many years.
Areeba M.
It's result is amazing it's work best on my hairs smell is very good I loved it and my family and friends use it too.