BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Pareesa w.
Peshawar
I love this shampoo as it is easily available and after using this shampoo I can't stop my fingers to play with my hairs
Eleanor W.
I love this shampoo for an everyday clean, it doesn't dry my hair out but helps to make it shine too. And it smells amaze
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
Una vez fui de vacaciones y tuve que comprar champoo y quede enamorada de esta linea de productos de verdad la recomiendo
Tinaka V.
Kingston, ON
just another shampoo, i didn't notice it strengthened or repaired. It was reasonably priced and smelt good though!
Erika F.
El olor es demasiado delicioso. Mi cabello quedó sin nada de grasa y con un brillo sensacional, me encanta toda su línea
nesrin e.
tripoli
I like Garnier bb cream i have just one problem all shades is darker than my skin i wish the light shade be more lighter
Jessica M.
I love everything about this product. The way it smells, the application. My hair stays soft & smooth & not at all oily.
Andrielly C.
Limpa profundamente. Sensação de refrescância e cabelo Limpo por bastante tempo, cabelos sedosos e fortemente resistente.
Maya N.
leme-sp

I love garni products this shampoo is sensational makes my hair much stronger and shiny and clean of impurities
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
This worked wonders on my dry hair after an incident I had with bleach. It made my brittle hair feel soft and relaxed.