BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love the shampoo by Garnier Fructis I always buy it and smells really good it makes my hair feel really good at that I washed and conditioned it I buy it all the time it will continue to buy it
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I love the smell of this shampoo it’s long lasting. But I don’t feel like it promotes healing for my hair. I don’t know if I’d buy it again. The packaging is nice. But most of all i was pretty disappointed with the product.
Alexandria M.
pearland
Love the smell! Love the feeling of my hair after I wash it! But to get that feeling I would have to use the same garnier conditioner and sometimes that would be a little too oily for my hair
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I used this shampoo everyday for years and I still love it! I really makes my hair feel nice and smooth, and of course, clean! I used it with the conditioner too and my hair smelled amazing.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Been using Garner since I was young! I love it and I would definitely buy it again soon. My hair color is dark brown and it is curly and frizzy. I only wash it once a week. I would do anything to fix my hair though !
Melissa S.
Euless, TX
The smell of these products is so delicious. Using the whole line of the same product is always recommended which I do. My hair feels healthy and rejuvenated. Also shiny but not dirty oily.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
This shampoo has a great scent but I wasn’t 100% satisfies with the final look. My hair felt dry after using it. It might be better for un-colored hair. Unfortunately, for me, I wouldn’t purchase it again or recommend it.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I had to find a shampoo to make my hair feel thicker so I used this every other day my grandma recommended it since her hair was so thin and it definitely made a difference in the fullness
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Garnier never fails when it comes to amazing hair. I love all of their hair care products and none have ever failed me. The upside is that this brand is ALWAYS affordable and easy to get.
Erika R.
Plant city , FL
I love the way this shampoo smells! I always get compliments on my hair on how good it smells so if you love smelling good I really recommend this brand! The packing is just a nice pretty green! I would buy it again!