BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
My hair are really dry and broken. They are alot of spilt ends and i use this and it helps a little. But its affordable to.
hejer t.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. They always leave my hair feeling clean and refreshed! I love alllllll garnier product
Jennifer L.
Is amazing i love it but i love more if this canme in a big size so i put better calification when i see in a bigger size
Tinaka V.
Kingston, ON
just another shampoo, i didn't notice it strengthened or repaired. It was reasonably priced and smelt good though!
nesrin e.
tripoli
I like Garnier bb cream i have just one problem all shades is darker than my skin i wish the light shade be more lighter
Jess N.
SWANSEA, SWANSEA
This product smells amazing and makes my hair super soft. I have very thick long hair so I think this is perfect for me.
Ana S.
Calexico, CA
I really love this shampoo. It smell really good and it really works. Your hair looks good you can noticed the difference
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
Not a fan of the shampoo. Makes hair really dry and hard to manage. My brittle hair just doesn't like this product range.
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
Una vez fui de vacaciones y tuve que comprar champoo y quede enamorada de esta linea de productos de verdad la recomiendo
Crystal E.
I love the smell You don't have to wash your hair everyday and it doesn't look oily the price is great and it works well