BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria R.
This shampoo has a great not to strong smell. It lathers very well and washes out with ease.I would recommend this shampoo
Fashion M.
Personally it does not work for me, it leaves your hair greasy, ironing does not last less than 3 days. it has a good smell
Ishaara S.
Dubai, Dubai
It really didn't work on my hair. But it did really work well on my husbands hair. Obviously we have different hair types.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
My hair are really dry and broken. They are alot of spilt ends and i use this and it helps a little. But its affordable to.
Soily V.
este champo te deja un cabelllo super limpio ademas de su aroma frutas con aceites de aguacate te lo hidratan realmente
Blushin B.
Smells nice, cleans my hair well. Doesn't dry it out a little. I like to uses on inbetween wages not when I deep condition.
Juie T.
Normal and average shampoo for regular use. Nothing extraordinary. Usual shampoo for everyday use. Maintains hair quality.
Su C.
Georgetown , ON
Great shampoo! Good value and quality shampoo. Light scent/smell, nice soapy lather and leaves hair clean and residue free!
hejer t.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. They always leave my hair feeling clean and refreshed! I love alllllll garnier product
Sara ▪.
This product is so goof because give strenght to your hair and it has a very good smell that continue to stay on your hair

Amazon