BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Holly G.
Leaves my hair feeling soft, doesn’t leave a film on my hair, smells nice too! It’s not very clarifying though so can’t use all the time.
Samie M.
North Bay, ON
I think it smells amazing but it leaves my hair feeling kind of gross , it probably is better for straight hair instead of curly hair.
Marlenne C.
México
After my hair discoloration I color it again so my hair got horrible, a friend tells me about the product, I use it and I just love it.
Kellee S.
This product leaves your hair feeling fresh, clean and soft..i recommend using it. You get burst of smells from it throughout your day
Sarah C.
I’ve got long light brown hair and love this shampoo leaves my hair smelling lovely and so soft. It was affordable and will buy again.
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Cheiroso, bom resultado na lavagem, porém usei poucas para um definitivo resultado ...mas ainda não possuo um produto 100% desta marca.
Neha K.
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo work really very well on your hair and it smells very nice and refreshing.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Me encanta este shampoo, vale la pena, es 100% efectivo, con un poco puedes lavar bien el cabello, de olor rico y excelente me encanta.
Samantha L.
Aldergrove, BC
Sadly the only think I really like about this product is the smell and it lathers nice. It left my hair quite oily even after washing.
Chelsea Z.
I love the fragrance of those shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and light feeling, not weighted down like some products do.

Amazon