BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Kavya G.
Trivandrum
This is a great shampoo. I'm using this product for a while. I have coloured my hair and this shampoo works great for chemicaly treated hair.
Dusty M.
Waterloo , ON
I do not like the smell at all. Reminds me of rotting limes. I only bought it because it was on sale for a dollar. Was not worth the dollar.
Sehrish M.
dubai, Dubai
I love the fragrance of this shampoo. Its so soothing anr it works wonder on my hair. After hair wash my hair are less tangy and super silky
Rhayza R.
Gnier Fructis, tanto shampoo, como condicionador, creme para pentear e máscara são muito bons, sempre usei e é muito bom para o meu cabelo.
Jennifer G.
Stonewall , MB
I have really thick, long and curly hair. Must be pulled up for work. When I use this shampoo and conditioner, I have noticed less breakage
Kylie M.
bolton, bolton
I bleach my hair alot so i need to buy repair shampoo and conditioner and this was ok not the best ive used but i would use it again
Yamila G.
This is perfect for summer, my hair was a mess because of the sun and the beach and used this for a couple of weeks and was really amazing
Norbrazca Q.
Rancagua, chile
Las líneas de shampoo de Garnier nunca fallan, dejan el cabello suave y manejable y además las fragancias de sus productos son increíbles!
valentina j.
Ahmedabad
Not a big fan of this ! I would rated average But claims really well and gives a very temporary volume to the hair it smells amazing though
Jhoselin P.
I love the smell that leaves you in your hair and how soft and shiny it leaves you I recommend it a lot for people with their damaged hair.