BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Maria Alicia S.
Doral, Florida
Its a good shampoo, did see any adverse results from using it. Stop using it because I have oily hair and I needed something to help with that.
franchesca g.
Mis productos favoritos ultimamente son los de garnier este shampoo repara el cabello de una manera espectacular lo mejor que puedo recomendar
Meche M.
me encanta fabuloso, deja el cabello con una suavidad increible, cedoso, su olor es encantador y duradero el brillo y suavidad excelentes.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta el olor de esta linea aunque la verdad no note que me fortaleciera el cabello. Como shampoo me lo encuentro regular, ni bueno ni malo
amor/indirectas/frases/ C.
this shampu leaves the hair incredible for being 2 in 1 clean and nourishes the hair leaving it soft and silky, I love this product, I love it
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
I use this a lot and it works! It sells lovely and it's a great price. It's the right consistency because sometimes shampoo can be really thin.
Ida B.
This is a good schampoo. Your hair both feels and smells very nice after use. I would recommend it as a quite basic shampoo that does the job.
Kora G.
NSW
Use this every 2nd night when I wash my hair I love the scent smells so nice and is really cute I love it and have been using this for ages now
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This is cheap and smells nice. It leaves my hair feeling decent but I'm really not a fan of using drugstore shampoos due to the ingredients.
Sucharita R.
Bengaluru
I didn't like it. It makes my hair dry even after using conditioner. Feels like it take away natural oil from my hair making it dry and dull.