BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth h.
Me encanta el aroma que deja al cabello ademas de una suavidad muy exelente aun que para reparar el dañi del cabello hay que usar todo el tratamiento
Bobbi T.
Elie, MB
Not my favorite. It left my hair feeling so soft after the first week but then I found I had so much build up on my scalp :( not loving this product
Viviane M.
Rondonópolis ,MT
produto excelente é um dos meus queridinhos nao abro mao dele muito eficaz em relaçao a cuidar dos cabelos seus resultados sao incriveis e eficaces!
Charissa C.
Es excelente el aroma a frutas que tiene, deja el cabello muy suave y oloroso, brillante es una de las marcas que mas utilizo ya que es muy buena.
Sofia F.
Moscow
The smell is very pleasant, but here comes the dandruff. Dry the scalp.
I wanted it so it was not. (consumed long enough, I like it).
Lynn L.
Listuguj, QC
I like this product. It has a nice smell to it and leaves your hair soft. Using the shampoo and conditioner together leaves your hair feeling new
Asta J.
HARLOW, Harlow
It repairs my hair when they're damaged and makes them look better. And I love the price because quality of this shampoo is the best I ever tried
Jessica J.
Guelph, ON
Great product. The price point is low enough to use on the regular and it has a fruity smell that leaves your hair smelling deliciously all day!
eliana n.
cumana-estado sucre
¡¡AMO!!
Me encanta su aroma, a otro ha mejorado la salud de mi cabello, encajo el resultado en mi pelo, ya no se ve horrible, ahora es hermoso..
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
I love the smell and the price point of this shampoo. I generally stick to herbal essences, but it's nice to change it up once in awhile to this.