BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Genesis S.
florida
metro facina consumir este producto son unos que consumo demasiado los super super recomiendo, para todas aquellas que quieran un buen cuidado de cabelllo
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I loveeee the smell of this but fine it leaves alot of product in my hair and makes my hair greasy after a short period of time which ain't really the best
Ashley M.
Cumberland Beach, ON
Love this shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and weightless. Great fresh sent that is long lasting. I buy this brand ofteb and am always happy.
Danica O.
First floor left, Aberdeen
One of my favourite shampoos. This product does not damage my hair and it smells amazing. It is very affordable and I will definitely purchase it again.
erietta d.
It is a very good product. The brand makes a great assortment of products so this couldn't be a miss in any way. The price is very good it works great
Amy S.
Niagara Falls, ON
This shampoo smells awesome and does do the trick.   I find after a few uses my hair starts to look greasy.   I have picky hair lol
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Great size bottle lasts a reasonable time and doesn't cost a lot to buy. It smells good and leaves my feeling good and gives it a nice shiny soft look
Ylem D.
DN
Not for me it let mu hair dry and ugly. There are many better alternatives loreal for example, nice scent, not effective for me. I wouldn buy it again
Jackie Y.
I quite liked this producted when I used it. My hair is dyed and fine. It's left my hair feel really nice and not stripped. It also smells amazing too
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Con ingredientes naturales que aporta mayore nutrición al cabello Ayúdame da a limpiar, hidratar y proteger el cabello y limpiar el cuero cabelludo.