BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
vilma l.
Doral, FL
Love the smell of this shampoo & it does seem to make my hair seem fuller. Never has a shampoo and conditioner lived up to its hype quite like this
Leila B.
porto
I’ve used this product more than once but I don’t really see any difference in my hair!
It’s pricey tho my family always buys this brand
I bought at a market near my house
I don’t recommend it tho but if u wanna give it a try it won’t do bad
Mathilde P.
My hair never had been damage and i use it all the same. It doesn't getting my hair oily more quickly on the contrary it doesn't get dirty fast as I thought it will do.
Amel A.
Garnier is one of the brands I love and Fructis has always worked great for my hair type and how could I resist this one? The new launch from Garnier comes in a bright sunny yellow bottle. It has a flip cap in green and looks gorgeous on the bathroom shelf. The bottle is a mid sized one, so I wouldn’t mind carrying it along on travels. I wish it had a pump dispenser because the cap tends to breaks my nails when I try to open it up.  The shampoo is runny in consistency, white colour, and a coin-sized quantity is required each time.
ISANDRA H.
I love, huele riquísimo y deja mi cabello fuerte, y es muy fácil de usar, es uno de mis favoritos, y es muy efectivo, se los recomiendo a todas de verdad, prueben la línea completa, siempre lo vuelvo a comprar
Tanja K.
Southwark, London
I do get bad hair seasons from time to time and having a good repair shampoo is really life saving. I love how Garnier's products make your hair silky and soft.
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
This is an affordable brand shampoo. I love th scent in this. For me this isn't quite moisturising enough as I have thick curly hair but I would use it again.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Garnier makes nice shampoos for my straight but thick hair. This smells fresh and makes my hair feel clean without being dry or stripped of its natural oils.
Genesis S.
florida
metro facina consumir este producto son unos que consumo demasiado los super super recomiendo, para todas aquellas que quieran un buen cuidado de cabelllo
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I loveeee the smell of this but fine it leaves alot of product in my hair and makes my hair greasy after a short period of time which ain't really the best