BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
ariana Z.
El olor es increíble y ayuda muchísimo con el freeze. El empaque es bonito y es económico y fácil de conseguir. Deja una sensación de limpieza profunda en el cabelloGarnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo
Halima K.
1761
I really like what this product do to my hair, but at the sametime i would Say it isn't the Best product i have use but at the efect that you don't spend a tons of money. Is alrigth for me, but good for most of the pll i know.
Supriya A.
Chennai
I did not expect a lot from this product and wise verse this product did not break my assumption as well it sa ok product can be used if you already have a healthy hair!!vise verse don't go for it in case you have hair fall .
Kelsey D.
It worked alright. I wasn't blown away by it. I got it at Shoppers because it was on sale and I say it left my hair feeling pretty average. I used the whole bottle and might buy it again if it's the cheapest one there.
Aurelie P.
1D manor place, Sutton
Used to be my favourite shampoo of all time before I started to dye my hair. Lovely scent and really does leave my hair detangled and soft. I have straight thick hair. I would highly recommend it and would buy it again.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Este es mi shampoo drugstore favoritooooo! Huele delicioso y enserio que sirve muchisimo! Es a base de puros ingredientes que benefician de mil maneras a nuestro cabello! Lo nitre hidrata y le da un brillo increible
Alice R.
muito bom o shampo ;gostei muito pois ele tem uma boa consitencia e com uma gota ja dar bastante espuma.. alem de limpar super bem,ele deixa os cabelos super brilhosos.. gosto muito d shampoos dessa consistencia
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
OmG i had this product and omzg smell really well and it's so moisture and wonderful i loved it because when i had to put in my scalp and my mom's scalp works really amazing, really natural and organic so organic😍😍😍
Aliya r.
paris
Very good shampoo, not my favorite but still good. I don't find the shampoo to have a particular sent but it doesn't smell bad. It leaves the hait soft and light. I recommend it and the price is pretty cheap.
Mindy M.
tucson, AZ
es bueno, no el mejor del mercado pero por precio y tamaño de la botella esta muy bien, huele bien y con el uso deja el cabello con buen aspecto. aun que creo que podemos encontrar mejores productos por el mismo precio.