BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura M.
coatbridge
This garnier Shampoo is very good and it makes your hair very soft and silky I use this product once in a blue moon , I have blonde straight hair , I bought this at my supermarket I would recommend it to anyone who has frizzy or damaged hair .
Senin M.
Ein sehr sehr sehr gute schamppo immer mach ich meine harre mit diesem schampo und mit diesem marke das echt unglaublich das mach die sehr schön 😍 ich liebe das wirklich ❤❤❤
Gabriele W.
This shampoo is good if your only using it for a short period as it can dry out your hair after a while but if your looking for an instant refresh then I would recommend it then. It can be bought virtually everywhere and is a good price
Elvina F.
Linz
I have two stars for the fragrance. However, it made my hair fall A Lot! I had never seen that much hair fall before. I used it till the end of the bottle but the hair fall was just as bad. Switched to L'Oréal and phew. It's better now.
Halima K.
1761
I really like what this product do to my hair, but at the sametime i would Say it isn't the Best product i have use but at the efect that you don't spend a tons of money. Is alrigth for me, but good for most of the pll i know.
ariana Z.
El olor es increíble y ayuda muchísimo con el freeze. El empaque es bonito y es económico y fácil de conseguir. Deja una sensación de limpieza profunda en el cabelloGarnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I have used this shampoo many times, it is a really nice high quality product that actually strengthens hair and makes hair feel really smooth and regenerated, I recommend this product for hair but should try out yourself to see :)
Supriya A.
Chennai
I did not expect a lot from this product and wise verse this product did not break my assumption as well it sa ok product can be used if you already have a healthy hair!!vise verse don't go for it in case you have hair fall .
Mella Anne D.
Powys walk, Hereford
This shampoo is amazing I always buy this and also the conditioner, it’s affordable and smell beautiful and my hair always silky and no frizz. I have been using this brand for so many years and never fail to disappoint me
Kelsey D.
It worked alright. I wasn't blown away by it. I got it at Shoppers because it was on sale and I say it left my hair feeling pretty average. I used the whole bottle and might buy it again if it's the cheapest one there.

Amazon