BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Arlette S.
Miami,FL
Me gusta el champú y acondicionador Garnier, elegante y brillante, así que probé esto. Mi cabello está bastante dañado por un poco de blanqueado que hice hace un tiempo. Tiende a ser realmente seco en los extremos, así que pensé darle una oportunidad para ver si ayudará a mantenerlo suave. Si bien huele muy bien, simplemente no funcionó con mi cabello. Incluso con solo una pequeña muestra, mi cabello se sentía muy pesado. Simplemente no es para mi
Christie B.
This has the yummiest fruity scent! It's suds up really well and rinses clean out of my long, fine hair. I bought it at Walmart and it's a great price at the drugstore. Makes my hair soft and smelling great. I like to use this in small sizes when I travel specifically. I wish it didn't contain silicones though because they build up on my hair after long term use.
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Fructis shampoos and conditioners are amazing! They do not leave your hair greasy at all and they always smell amazing! The conditioners leave your hair feeling so soft and makes the knots much easier come out! This particular collection makes your hair stronger which is always a plus specially when you are applying heat to your hair!
Sneha S.
Lewisham, London
This is a pretty good moisturizing shampoo. It leaves my curly hair less frizzy.. smells good too. Its good that this product is affordable and easily available in the drugstore. When compared to other products I've tried, this is not the most moisturizing shampoo. Pretty decent for the price though.
Renjitha A.
kochi
Its such great shamboo i have ever used when its compared to other brand shampoos i used prevously.it makes my hair looking smooth shiny and silky..add soo much texture to the hair . It goes better whn used with garnier fruit conditioner.love the product soo much.
Ingrid L.
Produto com um cheiro incrível, no qual você sente uma suavidade nos fios a partir da primeira lavagem. Fórmulas com extratos naturais, hidrata e reconstroi,limpeza profunda, atuação e resultados comprovados, fácil de encontrar, cheiro agradável, rende bastante e excelente fator custo/beneficio.

Lorena E.
Hollywood, FL
It is a super brand that gives many nutrients to my hair. I really like the smell they contain. They are economic and quite good. It is durable and leaves hair quite glossy, soft and manageable. I can buy it again without any problem and recommend it to my acquaintances.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait, Hawalli
I didn't like this shampoo. My hair is brittle and thin. With using this shampoo I saw no difference. It doesn't strength or repair as it claims. My hair color is brunette and I loved the smell of this shampoo the only pro thing I can think of. I would not buy it again.
Berenice S.
MIAMI
It's delicious to have to wash your hair with this shampoo, its soft fall in my hands, its rich fruit smell, the fresh feeling and clean feeling is wonderful, combine it with the conditioner, it makes the perfect blend, I love it! The price is right, it's worth buying!!
Caitlin S.
Colchester
I am in love with this shampoo it makes my hair feel so soft and strong. It smells so nice and lasts quite a long time. I use this product nearly everyday and it is at an affordable price which is good and you can basically find it anywhere. I buy this all the time.