BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Laura C.
Beausejour , MB
Definitely makes hair stronger with less breakage and makes hair look a lot healthier. Repairs hair while making it soft and manageable. I would recommend this product to help restore hair to being healthy.
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo it’s really nice and lasts a while. This shampoo had my hair feeling really soft and clean after I used it. I felt like it really helped to strengthen it as well. Will definitely purchase again.
Rihab H.
i used this shampoo from garnier and i like it it helps my hair to be better because it was sooooo badd . really love it but there is many products better than it
Lorraine M.
Toronto, OR
This is a great shampoo. Does a great job at cleansing and doesn't leave your hair dry! It performs just as well, if not better than other products with a higher price point. I would definitely recommend this product!
Chaima M.
New york, NY
I like the smell of this shampoo plus it controlled the frizziness of my hair and made it easier to straighten but other than that I didn't notice a difference, there are better shampoo brands
Gibert M.
is a good product for the price, it leaves my hair clean and is easy to find in any store.

some of its components do not convince me at all since my hair is curly and tend to dry it
Suleidy V.
Uso este shampoo desde hace mucho tiempo y me encanta demasiado, su olor es super delicioso y fresco. Me encanta que de verdad se siente como limpia mi cabello increiblemente bien.
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
These one is ne of my typical shampoo, it's is very affordable and it leaves your hair with a good smell and not to tangled (my hair) I think if you have dark brown or brunette it will work perfect for you
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
This brand is one of my options when choosing what to take care of my hair. Its peculiar smell of fruits of its products, I like it. I have had good experience with this shampoo.
Amy V.
I love this product. It's very moisturizing and I noticed less hair fall when I started using this. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to change their hair products.