BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Catherine B.
St, QC
I liked this Shampoo but it weighed down my hair a bit too much...The trick is like Aveda Shampoos a little goes a long way...It is extremely affordable compared to other Shampoos you would buy at the drugstore...It is not an elite shampoo but it is worth trying out!!
Amira A.
Giza
This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used, It makes the hair tender and soft, it is affordable not very pricely, I use it 3 times a week and it's smell is really good, this product is effective, I really recommend it to other friends, I was really satisfied.
Laura N.

I realy like the delicious scent this shampoo has, my hair is realy oily, so I thik this help with the oil on my hair. but is not the best thing on the world, could be better but for the low cost of it it´s ok, I can say I´m 80% satified with this produc.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente, la marca es  excelente para el cuidado del cabello. Su olor es delicioso y su costo accesible.
El champú es muy bueno para la caida del cabello y para hidratarlo. Te deja el cabello brillante y sedoso. Lo recomiendo al 100%, muy bueno.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
This isba pretty nice shampoo range. It all smells lovely and the oackaging is nice but it didnt suit my hair. It left my hair feeling flat and dull so its not a product i choose to use
Alice🌸 N.
I'm really in love with this shampoo, it has a very good scent that really makes your hair feel clean and fresh. Even though I have frizzy hair, it allievates the frizziness and it smoothe them out making it feel softer and cleaner. Really recommend it
leyla t.
Cardiff
I actually used this 4 hours ago in the shower! have used this for as long as i can remember. the scent is absolutely amazing and i would eat the product if i could! extremely affordable and i love it . super conditioning and moisturizing . it will leave ur hair silky soft
Rishu D.
Chandigarh
garnier another brand for hair that i trust and use regularly . this shampoo is great for my hair type it repairs my hair makes it stronger also.i buy this from departmental store. i have coloured hair and i am satisfied with this product.
Laura M.
coatbridge
This garnier Shampoo is very good and it makes your hair very soft and silky I use this product once in a blue moon , I have blonde straight hair , I bought this at my supermarket I would recommend it to anyone who has frizzy or damaged hair .
Alicja Z.
Newry, Newry
This shampoos has such an amazing fragrance and it is so affordable to buy and gives amazing results. I bought mine in Superdrug. Although it’s great for keeping hair healthy it disappointed me because it made my hair get greasy really fast