BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Laura N.

I realy like the delicious scent this shampoo has, my hair is realy oily, so I thik this help with the oil on my hair. but is not the best thing on the world, could be better but for the low cost of it it´s ok, I can say I´m 80% satified with this produc.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente, la marca es  excelente para el cuidado del cabello. Su olor es delicioso y su costo accesible.
El champú es muy bueno para la caida del cabello y para hidratarlo. Te deja el cabello brillante y sedoso. Lo recomiendo al 100%, muy bueno.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
This isba pretty nice shampoo range. It all smells lovely and the oackaging is nice but it didnt suit my hair. It left my hair feeling flat and dull so its not a product i choose to use
leyla t.
Cardiff
I actually used this 4 hours ago in the shower! have used this for as long as i can remember. the scent is absolutely amazing and i would eat the product if i could! extremely affordable and i love it . super conditioning and moisturizing . it will leave ur hair silky soft
Rishu D.
Chandigarh
garnier another brand for hair that i trust and use regularly . this shampoo is great for my hair type it repairs my hair makes it stronger also.i buy this from departmental store. i have coloured hair and i am satisfied with this product.
Alicja Z.
Newry, Newry
This shampoos has such an amazing fragrance and it is so affordable to buy and gives amazing results. I bought mine in Superdrug. Although it’s great for keeping hair healthy it disappointed me because it made my hair get greasy really fast
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Smells amazing and doesn’t dry my hair out too much, my hairs coloured as well and keep it looking fresh and shiny, it’s very affordable, I use this product everyday while washing my hair, I buy this and others but definitely keep buying.
argelis luz c.
Miami, fl
Siento que es un shampoo común tendré que usarlo mas para ver si en verdad fortalece mi cabello cosa que me vendría muy bien ya que estoy pasando por la transición de cabello liso a riso y necesito fortalecerlo para que no se quiebre.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I sometimes buy this shampoo as I like how my hair feels and smells after I use it. This shampoo helps me to keep my hair strong and manageable. I also love the scent of it and the great price. I would definitely recommend it.
Eleanor R.
Seventh avenue , Mansfield
Lovely smell, got for a good price, hair felt lovely afterwards and looked nice and shiny once dried. Kept it looking clean for a good few days - more than others I have tried. A good selection of them for different hair types