BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Jessika A.
El olor de esta champu es riquisimo y a donde vas dejas la estela. Lo usaba frecuentemente y siempre todos me preguntaban que producto usaba para mi cabello. Me encanta por el olor nada mas.
Mona E.
Beirut , Lebanon
it’s my favorite shampoo.. very good quality, affordable and not expensive. It’s so healthy for the hair, with an amazing smell. I love the packaging , green color is so fresh and beautiful.
its_rav ✨.
147004
I have finished the whole bottle but didn't repurchased it because i felt my hair became more drier and felt some hairfall too. Will not recommend to dry scalp people and those people who already have dry and frizzy hair.
Siyana H.
It’s one of the best smelling products I’ve ever tried! Wonderful scent that lasts till the next wash! It leaves the hair soft and shiny and I love using it (although I have a mild allergy)
Sophie V.
Staffordshire, LICHFIELD
I didnt really rate this at all.
But that could.of been my.hair type i found that it just semt my hair greasy so easily so wssnt impressed overall. It may be to oil based for.my hair.
DòroΘie P.
It smells nice.Nothing special, I wouldn’t recommend it.Simple packaging but really economical.The scent didn’t last long and it wasn’t very effective to my hair.Nothing else to say
Modesta J.
Makes my hair more oily then they were before washing them. I'm not a fan of garnier shampoon's. The only good thing about it is that is smell is good. Other things are really bad   :(
Julia B.
I used this product when my hair was damaged and was breaking. While it didn't fix my split ends, it did reduce future breakage in my hair. For that reason, I gave it 4/5 stars.
Julia C.
Rio de janeiro
produto bom com embalagem bem feita cheiro e limpa bem o couro cabeludo . porem usei e me deu algumas caspas e um pouco de coceira mas é bem cheiro com um cheiro bem agradável.
rim m.
I like this Shampoo, I like the smell and the way it makes my hair. I feel the difference between it and other Shampoos. I use it with the After-Shampoo and they are great.