BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karla T.
Doral, FL
Garnier una de mis marcas favoritas, te da un delicioso olor a tu cabello y no solo eso, lo repara, sientes suavidad y con un uso prolongado le da fuerza a tu cabello. Lo recomiendo estoy satisfecha, tiene un buen precio y es un producto duradero.
Hayden W.
Anderson, SC
It smells great and is a great price. The issue is that my hair seems to be rougher in texture after any Garnier product I use. It’s a great drug store brand but if you want a difference for the better in your hair, I wouldn’t recommend.
Lorena B.
Esse shampoo é um dos melhores que já obtive. Além do cheiro maravilhoso, ele também deixa meu cabelo super liso e leve. Dá um brilho excepcional e com uma vantagem de ser super em conta no preço. Eu recomendo e digo que é como cuidar dos cabelos no salão de beleza!
jeny r.
I like how this shampoo repairs and gives strength and shine to my hair. The product has a lot of durability because with just a little bit that applies to my hair it has a repairing effect and it also has a rich smell.
Dany A.
Amooooooo esse shampoo cabelos muito mais fortes ,sedosos reparação de danos otimo!!!!sem contar com um cheirinho mega delicioso,meu cabelo estava bem danificado e fraco e melhorou bastante use sempre a linha completa!!!
Pen W.
Devon
My goodness!! I adore this shampoo and conditioner duo. I have damaged, dry and brittle hair but I find this really helps and at such an affordable price. It’s one of the best I’ve found to help my hair and the scent is beautiful.
Elzhraa E.
Alexandria, Alexandria
This shampoo is good drugstore shampoo for straight hair girls. However, for curly girls like me, it's not the best. It contains sulfates, which gives us frizz and strip moisture. It's smell is lovely though and great price.
Sophie 💖.
This product was great for my oily scalp and dry ends. It had a nice scent to it and helped my hair become stronger, softer and shinier. It wasn’t too expensive so I probably would buy it again. It worked great for me.
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Personally I cannot use any generic hair products because it gives me dandruff. My fiance does use this product and he doesn't mind it. The smell doesn't linger. Says it leaves his hair pretty smooth. Buys it at Wal-Mart
Diana A.
Mérida, Yucatán
Me ha gustado que desde que comencé a usar este shampoo siento que ha cambiado la textura enormemente, ya que es mucho más suave, ha crecido ligeramente y no se me ha caído demasiado. Además el aroma es riquísimo.

Amazon