BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsey J.
I have been using this product fir a while and so far i have seen a difference in the quality of my hair and the texture as well it keeps my hair soft and gives it an amazing shine!
glorifel v.
One pass this new product that offers the fructis brand. Thanks to #trnd #proyectofructis I can add a new shampoo to my repertoire. It nourishes in depth and is free of parabens. Leaves hair silky and shiny and clean in depth although at first it seems to make less foam than other shampoos. Its sweet smell becomes irresistible
JiC C.
After using hair dye I used this to rinse my hair & it was the best feeling ever!. It cleans my hair out good (including dandruff) & it has a nice scent to it, so after coming out of the shower your hair will feel refreshed too! I honestly recommend this to anyone who has thick hair.
Christina S.
St, NL
Not a fan of this shampoo. Its cheap enough and it does the job of cleaning your hair. But it really made my thick hair so tangley. I couldn't work the conditioner through my hair with it and it was nearly impossible to comb after a shower without leave in conditoner. Would not recommend or buy it again.
migreg h.
This shampoo I love. Its aroma is like citrus, divine, the aroma lingers in my hair for more than forty-eight hours, I like that a lot. A part that keeps it quite smooth and manageable. When I use it I feel that my hair does not dry out as much as it normally does. It is a great product
Sofiia S.
Ternopil
One of the most beloved products. Lightweight structure, pleasant aroma, easy to spin. Do not greasy hair, adds a little volume. Freshness of hair holds me up to two days. Hair brilliantly and easily combed, and this is a big plus for me. Definitely advise you to pay attention to it.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Absolutely love this shampoo, smells absolutely amazing, love how it cleans my hair, makes it very soft and manageable, and the price is always awesome on this products, and you can pretty much pick this up anywhere, highly recommend
Dayana B.
lo probe en una sola ocasión y honestamente no me gusto, el olor tampoco me gusto, después de que lo use la primera vez, al segundo dia mi cabello amanecio graso.  He escuchado de persona que les encanta este shampoo. desafortunadamente ese no es mi caso particular.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
joanne b.
Product reviewer, Liverpool, merseyside
i love how this hair product makes my hair silky and shiny throughout the day after one wash. it smells incredible too. my hair stays soft and smooth for at least 3-4 days if i dont use any heat on my hair.i would defiantely repurchase this shampoo time and time again.

Amazon