BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it as far as makes it feel healthy but they could add different scent to the line
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Decent shampoo for the price. Really love the scent and clean feeling it gives my hair
Wendy P.
newburgh
Always a favorite product. Smells great and leaves my hair super soft and full of body
Kenzie G.
The fragrance of the shampoo was good but the quality of the shampoo wasn't that great,
Shaina W.
bethel
Like this shampoo especially when my hair is damaged from hair color. Works like magic.
Anna K.
Dublin , OH
Great for the price. Easy to find at stores. I have thin blonde hair. It smells good!
Holly S.
Another favorite. Leaves my hair soft and smelling great. Very reasonable price too!
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Love so much leaves my hair so soft and sleek. Helps maintain my frizzy hair and all.
Lannie C.
weatherford
Makes my hair smell great and super soft and moisturized. Doesn’t leave my hair oily.
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
I think this is a great shampoo. I love the smell a d the way my hair feels after I use it. helps my dry scalp out and gives me a refreshed feeling.