BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley R.
Really helps maintain my color and has helped my hair stay strong! I love this product
kristie m.
This has a very nice scent. But I find that it makes my hair way too oily way too fast.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it as far as makes it feel healthy but they could add different scent to the line
Christine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and leaves hair nice and smooth. My hair is shiny and healthy afterwards.
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
I like this shampoo a lot. Makes my hair feel super soft and smooth and smell amazing.
Jasara H.
NORWOOD , MA
Love Garnier products they have a great fragrant smell very fruity they are affordable
Brandy L.
Conroe, TX
I liked it like anything other women in their twenties would like yep yep yep it's cool
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
Not too much to say about it. It wasn’t bad but I wasn’t impressed either. Good value.
Ashley J.
Pasadena, TX
Love it my hair comes out very soft and nice packaging and affordable for any of y’all
Nicole P.
El Paso, TX
I love this one it makes my hair feel really soft and look really healthy when it’s not