BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Karen B.
Dries my hair and strips my color especially now that I have so much gray hairs coming in
Eleanor C.
Artesia, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! It definitely hydrates my dry hair as well.
Penny B.
Baltimore
Smells great and the price is really good to. I don’t feel like I have a film on my hair.
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
This product works wonders. I love the smell and this product is great for any hair type
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Love this shampoo as well it smells amazing and makes my hair shiny and so soft I love it
Michelle D.
I bought these 2/3 times and its good the smell is good too amd leaves hair looking good
Lindsay F.
Wyoming, RI
It was ok. I’d still rather stick with the professional products. My hair damaged easily.
Ashley R.
London, OH
I always use this shampoo! It smells great and leaves my hair feel healthy and beautiful.
Shayla M.
Barboursville
Really helped my fragile brittle hair . I recommend using it if you have the same problem
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
I've always loved the smell, but I no longer buy it, because it always dries my hair out.