BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I’m in love with this shampoo my hair get soper soft and I can play with this beautiful shampoo
becca k.
repairs broken ends of hair and smells great. use this product every other time i was my hair.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Good shampoo. Always love the smell of fresh fruit in your hair. Good refreshed look for hair.
Briceida H.
Madera, CA
This shampoos work so good they leave your hair feeling nice and heal& silky totally recommend
Sabrina S.
Larchmont , NY
It's a good shampoo. It's make my hair soft. I liked so much. You need to try it for your hair.
Leslie B.
Elkton, KY
This shampoo smells good but I don’t like how it makes my hair look and feel after using it!
Allison J.
Niles, OH
Great shampoo! Doesn't leave residue in my hair and it smells great! Pack it for my travels!
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I am a colored female but this actually worked okay on my hair and my hair is thick and a lot
Michelle H.
lockport, NY
Dried my hair out so bad and made it extremely tangled would not buy again very dissatisfied
Bailey F.
Atlanta, GA
good shampoo. smells good and makes my hair shiny. bottles are hard to get shampoo out though