BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Alisha M.
I really like the shampoo it smells great and it's nice and thick but I usually stick to trust me
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the smell and price. I like to let it lather more foe more responsive results on the product
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love it great smell long lasting recommend it great quality great product great brand 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Lacey N.
Whitwell, TN
Absolutely best smelling shampoo. One of my favorites to use when I need a good shine to my hair.
Alison B.
Orono, ME
Good product did its job just not my favorite for my hair type. Probably better for thinner hair
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
Pretty good shampoo and conditioner I like the price on it. It is very affordable and smells nice
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I love the smell of This shampoo! It hydrates my hair and doesn’t make it feel as coarse and dry
Brooke R.
Bountiful, UT
Leaves my hairs soft and it smells amazing. It's suds up a lot so a little bit goes along way.
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Great shampoo love the value of this shampoo and the way it leaves your hair with a nice scent
Lisa B.
Used this in high school all the time. I loved the scent. Great price but not a lot of product