BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deseree R.
This product is great. I love the smell of it. It seems to help with frizziness and last for awhile.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,057 reviews
I love using this brand shampoo! It’s such a a good quality & leaves my hair so beautiful afterwards.
Victoria B.
Roswell, GA
This is the shampoo that I use when I travel and it's a great nurse meant to my hair I really like it
Baraa A.
Nashville , TN
This has the greatest smell ever to it it makes ur hair feel great and smell great can get at Walmart
Nathaly A.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Me gusta el olor que tiene, como deja mi cabello y lo fácil de conseguir este producto es muy bueno.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like this brand because it is soft to when I use it and also the small is so good and refreshing
Brenda J.
Coalinga, CA
Really good product I really love it
I will definitely keep on buying this product and recommended
Selena G.
Farmersville , CA
I do not recommend this. I'm not sure if it's just my thick hair but it made my hair really greasy.
Ammie S.
Lakeland , FL
Not satisfied to over priced for the amount you get and it doesn’t keep my hair soft or not frizzy
gaby♡ r.
loved this shampoo. it helped me with my split ends. really good scent. my hair was shinning a lot

Amazon