BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Really good shampoo I really enjoy it , smells good also it really leaves hair super healthy and shiny, I say the only con is you can't use this for a long period of time because for some reason it just stops working.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I love this shampoo because it smells so good! It’s supposed to strengthen your hair and I like that because the ends of my hair are damaged. This shampoo is very affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere!
Marie S.
no where
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream I love Garnier they make amazing affordable long lastin g smell product that I just love I am defiantly satisfied with my recent purchase
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Garnier Fructics Strength and Repair shampoo not only repairs and cleans your hair, it smells amazing. I used to use very expensive shampoo however i dont really feel that it was any better than garnier. I will always continue to buy this shampoo!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Have never had any good results/smoothness from their shampoo or conditioner. I bought it for volume and strengthening and didn't see any results. Would not recommend for someone who's looking for a good hair help.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
If I could give it 0 stars I would. I'm African American and it dried my hair out severely. I would never use this product again. Would never even purchase it again. The price is affordable, but i wasn't satisfied.
Juanita B.
I love this brand of shampoo. The fragrance is AMAZING!!! I got compliments when I wash my hair in this stuff. When the wind blows, it's heavenly. It moisturizes very well and is inexpensive at $5. Great for teens too
Taylor S.
I've always been a big fan of Garnier hair products! They're affordable and effective. I use this shampoo and it smells great and seems to make my hair stronger. If it repairs it? I'm not too sure on that one.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This left my hair feeling greasy and unwashed after a blow dry and styling. I used small amounts and it still didn’t feel like it removed product. It’s good cheap brand for a quick buy but not a long term product
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I like that this shampoo helps strengthen my long hair that tends too break too easily. It smells good, is affordable and easy to find in the hair products section of my grocery store or the local pharmacy store.