BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Nathaly A.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Me gusta el olor que tiene, como deja mi cabello y lo fácil de conseguir este producto es muy bueno.
Brianna P.
Douglasville, GA
One of my favorite shampoos, love the smell and how soft my hair is after every use. One of the best
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
The fortifying shampoo works pretty well, smells amazing, and is excellently priced for the quality.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love using this brand shampoo! It’s such a a good quality & leaves my hair so beautiful afterwards.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
If you need something that’s going to help your hair I would suggest you get this!! It works awesome
Victoria B.
Roswell, GA
This is the shampoo that I use when I travel and it's a great nurse meant to my hair I really like it
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Been using this shampoo for awhile now, Love this shampoo! Hair feels stronger and healthier already.
Deseree R.
This product is great. I love the smell of it. It seems to help with frizziness and last for awhile.
Jordan K.
Smells great but didn't really do much for my hair. Felt like it dried it out and stripped the color.
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
This has the greatest smell ever to it it makes ur hair feel great and smell great can get at Walmart