BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo doesn't seem to strengthen hair but it is a great clean scent and makes my hair feel nicd
Madison O.
Effingham, SC
Like this product, bought it at Walmart. It makes my hair feel very soft. Would recommend to new users!
luisa c.
Reading , PA
It smells so good ,makes my hair soft(i have curly hair ) ,really good clean sensation I recommend it.
Ashley H.
Bimble , KY
Love it. It has a good price. The smell is amazing and the feel of my hair after use is soft and smooth
jessica g.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Amazing product! Left my hair super shiny and tangle free! I would highly recommend this! it's amazing.
Jasmine G.
Tampa, FL
Garnier products leave my hair smelling deliciously good and feeling like I just came out of the salon!
Caitlin M.
Blue Point, NY
Smells so good and makes my hair feel so strong. I really enjoy using this product. Recommend to others
Madison P.
Lexington, NC
I love the smell of all the Garnier products! They leaves your hair so very clean feeling! No build up!
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Everyone in my house love this shampoo! It’s great and super affordable it’s perfect and smells amazing
ashley w.
love this product! smells amazing and my hair loves it! my hair always has a shine to it after i use it

Amazon