BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love granite!!!! This one smells amazing!!!!! But most importantly it works!!! Helped my hair grow!!!!
Laurent N.
It's feels soo good in my hair! I really like it!!! When apply the product in my hair it's feel soo soft
Chelsea B.
Cameron, NC
The price is good and it smells good! It hydrates my thick hair as well. Rinsed out easily. Love it!!!!!!
Azalia C.
Roaring Springs, TX
The best thing I discovered for my hair. I suffer from excessive frizz, breakage and dryness. I love it!
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
I do love this product for drugstore... It does the job but leaves my hair feeling waxy after couple uses
Danielle A.
This shampoo was ok, nothing special. I bought it at Target. It did smell good but notthing to rave about
Lexi M.
Danville
I feel like this product really gets my hair clean without stripping all the natural oils out fo my hair.
Stephanie T.
Florence, AL
Made my hair flat and unmanageable. I did not like it all. Will not purchase again. Unhappy with product.
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
The hair stays so smooth and amazing we all use it at my house it smells so great and its very affordable
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I always love the way Garnier shampoo makes my hair feel. So soft and manageable and it smells great too.