BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
This garnier shampoo is really nice, it is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dried out
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Lo use un tiempo huele delicioso y reparo mi cabello lo tenia horrible y mejoro mucho con el uso continuo.
Tal A.
Love the smell absolutely the best smelling hair products love using their shampoo and their hair spray too
👑Vienna S.
My favorite shampoo. Love this brand. Leaves your hair feeling silky and damage free. Product is not pricey
Amanda P.
A classic shampoo that I keep in the guest bathroom. It works great on all hair types and smells fantastic!
Teresa H.
98908
Good proudct.like the way it cleans my hair and fixes what i do to my hair .would by again.price not to bad
Alyssa C.
Victorville,Ca
Strengthens hair very well. It smells very good and it’s long lasting. This shampoo is one of my favorites!
Azalia C.
Roaring Springs, TX
The best thing I discovered for my hair. I suffer from excessive frizz, breakage and dryness. I love it!
Danielle A.
This shampoo was ok, nothing special. I bought it at Target. It did smell good but notthing to rave about
Bobbi Jo S.
Troutdale , OR
5 stars for cleanliness, 2 stars for leaving my hair feeling smooth. Not the best for thick frizzy hair.